My Books from GoodReads

Hope Was Here
Copper Sun
Unwind
The Hunger Games
Hip-Hop High School
Airman
A Brief Chapter in My 

Impossible Life
Stoneheart
Stargirl
The Alchemyst (The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, 

#1)
The Last Olympian
The Ruins of Gorlan
The Extraordinary Adventures of Alfred Kropp
Breaking Dawn
Twilight
I'll Be There
The Knife of Never 

Letting Go
Thirteen Reasons Why
Evermore
The London Eye Mystery


Some of Mr. Padula's Favorite Books
}

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Web App to manage Common Core Standards

I've been sending around the link to this Common Core widget for over a year.  I figured it was about time I started using it myself!

To the far right, is a widget that provides all the Common Core standards for Math and ELA - just by clicking and drilling down into the appropriate standard.  There's also an embedded version - depending on what you prefer.

This is brought to you via MasteryConnect.  If you like it, grab one for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment